Skip to main content

The Beginning

                                  The Beginning 

Static

Today marks the beginning of what? (yawns, stretches and relaxes) I cannot say exactly.

Why did I create this blog? Hmmm.. Let's see... Oh! yes, my desire and passion for writing. I do love to write. Whether  I am a good writer or not, I cannot say. I will let potential readers of my blog posts determine that.

However, you must be forewarned that I will post what I like as this is the one medium through which I can unleash myself ; by medium, I mean writing. Nevertheless, I will keep my readers in mind so that I can keep you entertained at all times i.e if you love to read.

For now, I am tired ASF and need to get home which happens to be about two hours from where I work. Feel free to drop your comments, observations, opinions, discretions and what not in the comment section.

I do not know who you are, whoever stumbles upon this post, but I can definitely tell that I love you already. (Do not ask me how, I won't tell) Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ode To A Vintage Soul

Vintage Soul November 26th, 2017 will never remain the same for me. You died same time I set my alarm to wake up on Sunday mornings. 6:30am on Sundays will always remind me that you are no longer here.  I miss your bubbliness, your laughter, your sarcasm, your humor... How do I summarize your being in two lines Gogzy?  Classy diva with a sense of humor and brains for ages sounds just about right. I'm more than glad I got to meet an amazing person like you in my lifetime. Saying goodbye is difficult but I know I will see you again Gogzy. 

Ma Alfred (ii)

...He had heard that virgins were the sweetest. Their vaginas were untouched, unpenetrated, a parcel waiting to be unwrapped. He had heard of how the tightness of a virgin's vagina grips the penis, massaging it into ecstasy and this experience appealed to him very much. He yearned for it and  he day dreamed about it. He would

Soulmates

I am still sharing poems I wrote when I was between the age of 16 and 17. I wrote 'Soulmates' because I wondered what it would be like to fall in love so deeply that living without the other person would seem impossible. A love so intense that nothing can come between you and your beloved. The poem below is what I envisioned it to be like. Enjoy: