Skip to main content

Ode To A Vintage Soul


Vintage Soul


November 26th, 2017 will never remain the same for me. You died same time I set my alarm to wake up on Sunday mornings. 6:30am on Sundays will always remind me that you are no longer here.  I miss your bubbliness, your laughter, your sarcasm, your humor...

How do I summarize your being in two lines Gogzy? 

Classy diva with a sense of humor and brains for ages sounds just about right.

I'm more than glad I got to meet an amazing person like you in my lifetime.

Saying goodbye is difficult but I know I will see you again Gogzy. 






Thank you for being amazing. Creative, incredible, delectable, irreplaceable, beautiful, wise, smart, classy... I could go on. 

I'm more than glad I got to meet an amazing person like you in my lifetime and I realize now more than ever that you would not want us to be sad but to think of you and smile. 

I can already imagine you making major adjustments and contributions in heaven because that's who you are. 

You make everywhere you go a better place and you make everyone you meet better versions of themselves. 

It's difficult not to feel sad that you are gone from this world. I will carry your happy memories in my heart always. I know I'll see you again Gogzy. Shine on.


Aghogho 'GogzyMadonna' Itua loved to write but never considered herself a blogger or writer. Her write-ups were amazing and fun to read. Catch a glimpse of what she was like on her blog here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ma Alfred (ii)

...He had heard that virgins were the sweetest. Their vaginas were untouched, unpenetrated, a parcel waiting to be unwrapped. He had heard of how the tightness of a virgin's vagina grips the penis, massaging it into ecstasy and this experience appealed to him very much. He yearned for it and  he day dreamed about it. He would

Soulmates

I am still sharing poems I wrote when I was between the age of 16 and 17. I wrote 'Soulmates' because I wondered what it would be like to fall in love so deeply that living without the other person would seem impossible. A love so intense that nothing can come between you and your beloved. The poem below is what I envisioned it to be like. Enjoy: